RE: [OM] OM Olympus OM 1n

Subject: RE: [OM] OM Olympus OM 1n
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:43:12 -0700
OK... The chrome 1n that I mentioned last night as being an impulse purchase
(329USD) was from a camera repair shop (of course, it came with a 1Y
warranty, too), and the black 1n (188USD) was an Evilbay hit.

One nice thing about Evilbay, is that it tends to eliminate SOME of the
inclination to impulsive purchases.  You are forced to do at least a little
more thinking about the whole thing in order to come up with your 'ceiling'
bid amount.

Just my 0.02USD worth,
Jim