Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S surprise
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 01:31:24 +0200
Hej Henrik,

now I have followed most of your purchases for a while and must therefore conclude that you cannot be helped. Send the OM-2SP to me. I'll store it safely (including some training so the mechanism does not get sticky) until you are getting better. We all know what the diagnosis is.

Best wishes
Bernd

PS: You can also send me all the lenses that you don't need.

Thank you very much. That's why danish people are known to be among the most helpful in the world. I feel though, that we swedes have pestered the danes for so many hundreds of years now, so I wouldn't want to lay such a heavy burden as babysitting a camera for me on your already troubled shoulders. Not to mention lenses, with all the caring that takes...
I'll just have to shape up and start taking responsibility myself, I guess.

Neighboury greetings

Henrik