Re: [OM] T280 manual

Subject: Re: [OM] T280 manual
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:07:16 -0400
Of course it's the F280 Tom! Someday I'll learn to type. Thanks to Tom, Hans and Garth for the help. I have the eSif for which I am very grateful. Downloads using my 56k modem resulting in a 24.6k connection (at best ) are frustrating after using a cable modem at work all day.

The problem I have is printing the complete document. When I try to print two-sided, the first side prints correctly (with some pages missing) but then the second side tries to print about 4X or so it seems, and a dialog box informs me to insert the correct size paper. For now I have manually printed all the pages and will scan them at work into a booklet.

Gregg

This PDF has one out-of-order page in it, and appears to skip pages where no useful information existed, but seems complete to my casual inspection. Perhaps you could ask Hans van Veluwen (hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx) about this -- I suspect he was the one to scan this manual for the eSIF.