[OM] [FS] (semi-OT) B-300 1.7x teleconverter with CLA-1 and stepup ring

Subject: [OM] [FS] (semi-OT) B-300 1.7x teleconverter with CLA-1 and stepup ring
From: Craig Cunningham <craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Oct 2001 23:47:36 CDT
Hi there,

I know this isn't strictly "OM" related message, but it might be of some
interest to a few of you.

In addition to my wonderful OM-1n and OM-2n SLRs, I'm also the happy owner of
a Olympus Camedia C-3000z digital camera. Anyhow, I decided that I wanted a
B-300 1.7x teleconverter to use to extend the range on my C-3000z. (The B-300
was actually created by Olympus for their IS-3 ZLR 35mm film camera, as you
all probably already know.)

When I finally found a retailer online that had inventory, I decided to buy
two of them (one for a close friend of mine). He was all excited to add this
lens to his C-2000z until he found out today that CompUSA has the Olympus
C-2100UZ (10x 38-380mm) in stock in our town for $499.99.

So, now I'm sitting with an extra B-300, an Olympus CLA-1 lens tube (for
adapting teleconverters to the Olympus C-20x0 and C-30x0 digicams), and a
Kenko 43-55mm stepup ring. This equipment is all brand new -- I've only taken
the B-300 out of the box to ensure it arrived without damage.

So, before I put this fine equipment on EvilBay and try to make a profit, I
thought I'd offer it to the list for my cost plus shipping.

This kit will provide very nice telephoto capabilities for any of the
following Olympus digital cameras: C-2000, C-2020, C-2040, C-3000, C-3020,
C-3030, C-3040, and C-4040.

My investment for the 3 items is $200, and I'd want to get paid the actual
shipping costs.

I prefer a Money Order or Cashiers Check, and I can take PayPal. If you have
any further questions, feel free to write me.

I'll wait until Oct. 26th before posting it to EvilBay.

 - Craig