RE: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor

Subject: RE: [OM] Obnoxious TOPE visitor
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:16:01 +0200
Hi,

> Yes, it does appear to be Oben.  His "goal," as far as I can make out, is
> to increase the workload of everyone who contributes to this List in any
> way possible.

Indeed... Well, once again, he may think he's sooooooo anonymous, yet he's
not! Once again Mr. Candemir failed to realise just how easily one can track
one's actions using the Apache webserver log... Now, let's see what
interesting information Hostway will come up with regarding calls to the
script for leaving comments. Then, if indeed it was Oben, I can easily
change the text "Anonymous visitor" to become Oben's full address. Perhaps
we should then post a link to TOPE to everyone at the universities he may
(have) work(ed) at in Australia.

For the meantime, I'll leave his comments up as "evidence", and I ask
everyone to simply ignore these comments.

Cheers!
Olafo