[OM] FS: Zuiko 85-250/5

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 85-250/5
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:52:08 -0700
I've determined that I'm not a zoom kinda person so this lens goes to
help finance a prime purchase. I'll give someone a chance before it goes
on ebay. Lens is an 85-250 Zuiko MC Auto-Zoom 121xxx Japan. Nice
condition with just a few spots where the paint has been rubbed off.
Zoom and focus action is smooth. Interior looks clean. Glass is fine.
Has both original caps and I'll throw in a tripod mount if you want it.
The hood sliding action was a  bit lacking in friction but I removed it
and fluffed up the felt and now it works properly although it still
slides very easily.  I was very happy with the photos taken with this
lens, actually quite pleasantly surprised as I hadn't expected much from
a zoom as I'd only used el cheapos in this range. Feel free to ask any
questions or for a scan. Sorry no pictures unless you want to wait. I've
pegged the price at the ebay average of $300 (thanks again Skip)
Shipping charge at cost to anywhere in the world, GST, VAT etc. is your
problem of course. Money back guarantee within a reasonable time and
returned in same condition yadda yadda, or give it a try but please pay
shipping both ways.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West