Re: [OM] TTL Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL Flash
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:48:04 +0200
John,

The 1/60 second flash sync comes with the shutter systemen used in all OM
body's (the same as in the Leica). Faster sync comes with metal (vertical)
shutters and that would mean a redesign for the OTF system. I'd hate to lose
OFT and gain a faster sync time.

Daan

Pictures of Insects at:
http://www.kalmeijer.net