Re: [OM] Databack 4 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Databack 4 problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:20:43 -0400
Since DB4 has no cord, you have to have the back closed, so the pin makes
contact.  Then lock the mirror up, fire shutter on B and with your finger
pull the diaphragm firing arm down.  Now let the arm slide up and down.
Each time you do it, the back should imprint.  Of course the back must be
turned on  and have good batteries.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000