[OM] We have our list back! :)

Subject: [OM] We have our list back! :)
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:38:07 +0200
Hi all,

Wow, over the last few days I've been very relieved to see the _only_ topics
being discussed being about OM-1n enabled people, OM-2SP flash
issues/questions, lens advice for newbies, excellent exploded parts diagrams
of Zuikos, meteorite information and scores of other heavily ON topic posts!
:)

It seems we have our list back, I'm glad I didn't bail out a few weeks ago
when matters got ugly!! :)))

Then, to make this message on topic too: this Tuesday is the scheduled
initial launch for TOPE 7. There are 12 cool entries so far, but you guys
still have some time to send in more work, I'm certainly looking forward to
it.

Cheers!
Olafo