Re: [OM] eBay: Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm-1.2, lenshoods & close up lenses FS

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay: Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm-1.2, lenshoods & close up lenses FS.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:09:49 EDT
The lens looks good and if I couldn't live without one it would be very
tempting.  It certainly looks much better and at a better price than the
other discussed this week on the list.  With all the interest in these
lenses, I would like to let the list know I have 2 lens hoods for the 55mm f
1.2 Zuiko lens that I would like to sell.  One is LNIB (perhaps new) and the
other is used with a little paint missing off the leading edge.  $18 for the
LNIB and $12 for the used one post paid in the USA.  Still have some NIB
/LNIB 49 and 55mm Olympus Close up lenses available.  These are vintage. The
instruction sheets talks about using it with the Olympus OM 1 and doesn't
mention the later models.  If you haven't used these, they are really a quite
nice addition to your kit.  $21 for the 49mm & $27 for the 55mm.  Please
respond off list if interested. Will ship outside USA for additional postage.
Bill Barber