[OM] IS 3 Lens Quality

Subject: [OM] IS 3 Lens Quality
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:41:36 +0800
HI

Many have said that the pictures taken with the IS 3 are splendid. Beyond
subjective comments, is there any lens performance data to compare this with
the newer SLR's such as the Canon USM series or Nikon AF lenses? I am not
comparing the IS 3 with NIkon AFS or Canon L series lenses as those
professional level lenses "should" be better right?

I am waiting arrival of an IS 3 I got off Ebay and looking forward to
"affirmation" of this momentuous purchase decision. I bought this to take
the place of my zuiko teles which I have sold since I have become lazy to
carry such bulk and weigth. OK, flame if you must.

Regards

Titoy