[OM] T-32 question

Subject: [OM] T-32 question
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:19:40 -0600
 Where is the light sensor for the T32? I picked up a used one of these
yesterday; works fine on the camera, no problems there -- but I was fiddling
with the 'test' button on the back and couldn't get any results there at
all, it never lit up the 'exposure okay'.

 Looking at the manual on eSIF, the diagram there says that there's a sensor
on the front somewhere, but the scan of the relevant page is too dark to
tell where, and just looking at the flash itself I can't for the life of me
see anything that could be the sensor. Just curious..

 thanks,

 -- dan