[OM] T-32 FS

Subject: [OM] T-32 FS
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:05:39 -0400
For sale: Olympus T-32 Electronic Flash

The good news is this is a clean flash that shows little use. Battery
compartment is very clean. Everything works like it's supposed to. The bad
news is that there's a cracked foot. Seems I recall they cost about $19 to
have replaced, and only a couple of bucks if you do it yourself.

http://www.tidewater.net/~rlw/T-32_Front.jpg

http://www.tidewater.net/~rlw/T-32_Battery.jpg

$69 + $5 for Delivery Confirmed Priority shipping to U.S. addresses.
Overseas will be more.

I'm not well known here, but my eBay UID is rlw and feedback is 440 with no
negatives. <knock wood>

First confirming e-mail gets the flash.

Best,

--Bob Whitmire