Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:13:12 EDT
The beauty of this list is the sharing of great advice by people such as
Mark, Olaf & Gary.  Then there are those who share not only their knowledge
but also a great deal of their time, like Olaf, Skip, Gary Reese and others.
You will meet them all here in cyberspace if you hang around long enough.
There is not much to be said in regard to your question if you are looking
for a starting point.  If you will take their advice, which I have, you will
end up with some tools which will allow you to you to expand your view of the
world through photography.  One nice thing about the list is that we all get
an opportunity to put in our 2 cents worth (our opinion).  One way to expand
your macro world is through a set of extension tubes and or close up lenses.
These can either be Olympus or after market products.  They offer both
lightness and versatility to your camera kit. Bill Barber