Re: [OM] Updated Zuiko Lens Data

Subject: Re: [OM] Updated Zuiko Lens Data
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 12:01:48 -0400
Here's an analysis spreadsheet: (the later periods are incomplete as I mentioned, so be careful with your conclusions.)

http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/e-bay-zuiko-trend-analysis.zip.

What it says is that very few items show much real downward trending. The 300/4.5 is the exception, having fallen off from ~$400's to the mid-upper $300's. I've noticed this myself in the general prices of this lens. The general trend is flat over the past 2 years. Good news for us. It shows that the prices of the equipment are holding up.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.