[OM] FS

Subject: [OM] FS
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 19:52:53 -0400
Hello everyone,
Time for a major housecleaning. I'm selling these items, preferably on the list. Prices are based on Skip's eBay average; where I've added a bit, it's because the piece is in exceptionally good condition or because there are extras. I'm listing item, condition, and price only. If you would like more detail, please post me offline. If any price seems really out of bounds, please let me know.

OM-4 (black): Ex to Ex+   $320
24/2.8: Ex+   $180
28/2.8: Ex   $85
35/2: EX-  $175