RE: [OM] OM-4t over OM-4 (got 4T)

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-4t over OM-4 (got 4T)
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:03:37 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe I should brass it up to my hearts content. I
just saw the most awesome OM-2SP ever. Its completely
brassed! I took my car in for some light work and I
saw this awesome brass camera on the mechanics desk. I
thought it was a vintage antique or something. Turns
out the guy wore out the paint taking photos of the
interior and exterior of cars. (He gets a lot of nice
cars to service and he likes to take pictures and
frame them.) that the camera was just downright ugly.
So he takes the camera to a local camera repair shop.
Has the outer plates taken off. He takes the plates to
a local autobody repair shop he works closely with and
has all the black paint removed. He did the same to
the 50/1.4 he has on the body. All I can say is that I
want one the camera looks so cool. (But of course I
won't do that to this fine specimen, at least not
yet.)

Mark Lloyd