Re: [OM] Om 4 circuit's

Subject: Re: [OM] Om 4 circuit's
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:14:50 -0400
John  Hermanson wrote:

>It is possible that any 4 could have any one of the 4 different circuits,
>the last circuit being a 4T type.   I don't know if the 2nd and 3rd type
>could be identified by the self timer turning off in 30 seconds.  Maybe
>Clint knows.

I have three 4s.  Two of them, Nos. 1021xxx and 1023xxx, drain a set of
batteries, even when not in use, in about three or four months.  The other
4, No. 1108xxx, runs almost as long on a set of batteries as my 4Ti --
10-12 months.  None of the 4s turn off after 30 seconds, which indicates to
me there are some that will fail this test, yet probably have one of the
newer circuits.

Walt Wayman