Re: [OM] OM-4Ti Desktop

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4Ti Desktop
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 05:56:26 -0500
Hmm, we have enough computers to have all single digit bodies properly
displayed, but run one short on the double-digit bodies.  Now if I combine
the OM-4/OM-4T and the OM-3/OM-3Ti.......

Tom

>> or those of you who have admin privelages, install the various OM
eyecandy as default wallpaper, and set it so it can't be undone :)

>Are you talking about Win NT? This could be an idea for the computer
classroom at my department. There the desktops of the NT stations
work as an advertisement area for various student parties and other stuff.

>;-)
>
>Bernd Möller

NT, 2kpro, whatever. install them on your workplace, home network (tom you
listenin!), etc.

/Acer  V