Re: [OM] (ot) Large format specifically Graphlex

Subject: Re: [OM] (ot) Large format specifically Graphlex
From: Wayne Katez <wkatez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 05:06:38 -0400
Yes, and no. I don't think I would use one of the old type film packs for trying to reproduce a "pin registered" scientific shot. But, for scenic and day to day press work they were fine. Beat the hell out of carrying six cut film holders and inserting and removing slides a dozen times. They were a little more work in the darkroom than cut sheets, however.

Wayne

John Pendley wrote:

Are the complaints about film flatness valid?
John