Re: [OM] OM-2S flash mistake

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S flash mistake
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:10:05 -0500
Ray please accept my apology! I wrote this message before I read your next post that said that you were in Indonesia. It is so easy for us in the USA to think that every one is here where we are fortunate enough to have access to just about anything!

I do have a 2S with the red LED, so it is a bit better on battery use than yours. I not only turn off the T32, but I take it off of the camera! I store my camera in my camera bag with nothing on the top to press the shutter button. I have read some posts on the list that it does not matter where you put the shutter ring, the key is not to activate the light meter by pressing on the shutter button.

As an update, I went out for a shoot this past Sunday, and had to replace the batteries. This was not much of a problem, since I had several in my camera bag, & just had to slip a couple in.

Here, I can go to the local drug store and buy 357 batteries at a price of about $1.50 USD each. The highest price that I have seen them is $3.50 USD each. The best place to buy them seems to be on the Internet mail order. I would be very much surprised if you could not get them shipped to you via mail order off of the web.
Good luck
Don