Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/3.6
From: pschings@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:06:52 -0400
Cc: tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:38:02 -0500 "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I got a question I couldn't answer.  Were all 35-70/3.6 lenses
> multi-coated?
> I think the answer is yes, but wanted to toss it to the list.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom

Gary Reese would be the expert here, but I'm pretty sure that with the
exception of the 75-150/4, all Zuiko zooms are/were multicoated. I think
there's some debate as to whether the 75-150 EVER was MC. Some of the
later Oly literature refers to it as being MC, but I don't think anyone
has ever actually seen an MC example (green reflections).

Paul