[OM] non-descript lens bag

Subject: [OM] non-descript lens bag
From: David McGriffy <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:32:25 -0500
"Couldn't help but notice those...along with the non-descript lens bag
(looked like perhaps a Zuiko 300/4.5?) and photo lab envelope. Nice
shot, great to put some faces with the names!"

The lens bag you can see is mine. It's the Zuiko 65-200 I recently bought from another list member (not Tom). The photo bag is also mine and as I just ordered a Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 last night I might let them 'out of the bag' soon. They are the few photos I actually took in Reno, since there was no airshow. There was, however a balloon race. Easy to take fun pictures of, though for that very reason hard to find something very original.

What you can't see are all the strange things Tom brought to show and the others we stopped to play with in the parking lot. Much fun and good advice. The line about the rebate expiring in Sept worked with my wife and my scanner is on the way. I even admitted that someone thought the deal would go on the rest of the year (which looks to be true this morning. BTW, buy.com had the Sprintscan 4000 for $717 an dfree shipping. They didn't mention the $200 rebate, but it's from Polaroid and should still apply. Cheaper than ecost by a bit and I have bought from them before so they had more info on file about me than I really like to see, though it was handy last night.)

See y'all,
DMcG