[OM] Poll on Focusing Screens

Subject: [OM] Poll on Focusing Screens
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
I am going to try to broach a topic that I haven't
seen around in a while with a poll of all list members
who care to respond. What is your favorite focusing
screen to use (in general) and why? I'll start.
My favorite is the 1-10 focusing screen which I got
with my shift lens because I saw that the 1-13
standard screen I had was going to darken. I took out
the standard screen and, although it took awhile to
get used to a screen without a focusing aid I am
finding my pictures are just as clear as before and
might even be better.
I don't think I'll ever go back to the 1-13 since its
a hassle changing them and one's gotta love the lines
that give very good sense of composition and balance.

Mark Lloyd