Re: [OM] F AC Adapter query

Subject: Re: [OM] F AC Adapter query
From: "Jeffrey R. Keller" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 16:46:13 -0700
The modeling lights in the macro flashes are supposed to work from the
6vPwrPk2 or AC adapter 3. I haven't received mine yet so can't personally
verify that. However B&H and KEH web sites mention it and of course
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/flashphotogroup/t28.htm
The flash could have a different connector than the winder - I guess
different strokes for different folks
But more in line with your comment
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/motordrivegroup/power_packs.htm

-jeff
(ps thanks for the lenses - I should be getting a chance to use them soon)