[OM] Om4T and 85/2 first reflections

Subject: [OM] Om4T and 85/2 first reflections
From: Marcin Kost <kosta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:04:07 +0200
Hi Zuiks!
    After 1 month of using this set it is time to first reflections
First the lens:
    Incredible bokeh, I can look at the pictures all the time. It is
very easy to focus (very fast) on 1-10 screen. But the pictures taken
wide open are not as good as I expect, much better results are by f2.8.
The body
    it is superb the only disadvantage is that the trigger is working
with to small resistance, it means that the difference between "meter
on" position and "shot" position is to small for me
Regards
Marcin