[OM] FS much goodies Oly + Zuik ...

Subject: [OM] FS much goodies Oly + Zuik ...
From: "Reuben Acciano" <rubydoomsday@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:11:05 +0800
Fellow Oly freaks ...

Reuben here - haven't posted regularly for ages, been
mostly lurking, but am a reliable seller.

What I am about to do is sacrilege.

I am leaving Olympus OM SLRs and all their wonderful
qualities for the big bold world of medium format SLRs and
staying attached to 35mm via compact (mostly Oly)
rangefinders only. The endless quest for quality
enlargements has led me to the realisation that,
sometimes, bigger really is better, as long as you get your
maths right.

Therefore, I have FS: (shoot me if this is poor list
etiquette, but I cannot deny a fellow Oly user the chance
to get good gear at fair prices ... all in $US).

OM4Ti Champagne - VGC, some brassing on lower RH front
of base plate, other than that, simple cosmetic wear
appropriate to a 15 yr old camera. Mechanically perfect,
meter spot-on (sorry about the pun), seals will need
looking at within th year, CLA'd 11-mnths ago. $450.00

F280 flash - some scratches and dulled-by-bag-abrasion
patches, velcro stuck to top/side of strobe head, works
fine in all modes. $150.00

Zuiko 35 mm f2.0 prime WA - Great cond, super sharp, my
favourite lens. w/generic front and Oly back caps. $200.00

Zuiko 85mm f2.0 prime short tele - Top portrait lens in
exc+ cond, with leather lens case and Oly back cap,
generic front. A tie with the 35 for best lens actually ...
$300.00

Zuiko 65-200 mm telezoom - Immac cond, bought in as new
cond, though it was 2nd hand a year ago. Oly front and
back caps, silky smooth action and sharp as a razor.
$250.00

Zuiko 50mm f1.4 standard prime - serial No 9xxxxx. Yeah,
I've heard all the debates about the 50s ... $50.00

I'll throw in FREE an exc ++ Tokina 24mm 2.8 just because
I'll no longer need it, and to demonstrate my willingness
to see this much loved gear go to a good home.

Will pay insured international air-freight to anywhere in
the world after clearing a money order in US funds to the
agreed price.

Here's the catch - I really don't want to separate this lot.
The prices listed are individual, but I am offering the lot
to one canny horse-trader for $1300 US dollars. I think
that's pretty fair, but I'm open to SOME negotiation.

I have sold items to list members here before,
satisfactorily.

Please respond, preferably if interested in snapping up
the Entire Kit.

Cheers Zuik-freaks.
Reuben Acciano

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to
get it now!

http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=NH211JK&url=http://commcenter.net2phone.com/