Re: [OM] OM (OT) (WTB) OR: opinions on a good medium format enlarger len

Subject: Re: [OM] OM (OT) (WTB) OR: opinions on a good medium format enlarger lens......
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
Chris, I think some of the Meopta lens were in fact
Schneiders so they were comparable. But the run of the
mill ones you get with the enlargers are not of that
quality. As to the Nikkor 80/5.6 it is a fine lens and
better than the 75/4, which is a 4 element lens that
reportedly does suffer at the edges in sharpness and
contrast.

Warren