RE: [OM] Front cap for 1.4X-A?

Subject: RE: [OM] Front cap for 1.4X-A?
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:26:06 -0600
Yep, it was fun :)  I didn't see it at first, since they were selling it
with a 300/4.5 which was on the bottom shelf.  They were asking $450 for
the combo, which still isn't a bad price, but he agreed to sell the
converter separately.  As I was paying for it, he said "this is probably
a pretty good price, so you should just take it and run."  To which I

Mark.