[OM] Multi Exposure- How can you do it???

Subject: [OM] Multi Exposure- How can you do it???
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:34:59 +1000
I was reading with interest on some of the things you can do with our manual
Olympus cameras. I noted that you can 6) Multi expose as many times as you
like. I thought this was impossible with my OM-10 unless I got to the end of
the roll and just kept taking shots on the last frame over and over again.
Then I read the other day that you can turn the rewind switch to free the
film spool and once you have taken the shot, hold onto the film rewind lever
and advance the frame. You can do this as many times as you like and so you
can get that multi-exposure!
My next question then is how do you expose for multi exposure. Say if you
took two shots on the one frame, do you underexpose each shot since the
frame is struck by two amounts of light. Any info would be great.
Thanks Adam