Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 li

Subject: Re: [OM] List closure, administration, off topic posts, security, 235 list me...
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 04:39:14 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/01 11:52:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've sent a note to abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
>  postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, with the complete last message, with
>  headers, and the zuiko.net info.
>
>  I hope that ISP cuts his abuse off. If others echo my request to
>  these addresses about Dr. Oben Candemir, perhaps they will take
>  action.

Just did, Tom, along with providing them with some other info.

Meantime ignoring, and hoping Giles exhibits intolerance as well as
instituting some safequards.  There should be NO tolerance of bullies or
sociopaths, here or anywhere.

Rich