Re: [OM] ID cloning

Subject: Re: [OM] ID cloning
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:51:33 -0700
How do you access this header information? For that matter, how do others so easily truck the list software into thinking it comes from another party?

Tris

It looks like Oben is back. Fortunately, I'm a little lax when it comes to
cleaning folders. (got a few thousand in my OM inbasket).

Remember when somebody(?) pretended to be Dave and suggest that he would
volunteer to be list monitor? It caused a huge flap.
Here's the source for that message: