Re: [OM] OM HABITS (Was Duh! (and ON topic))

Subject: Re: [OM] OM HABITS (Was Duh! (and ON topic))
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 04:40:38 EDT
Thanks everyone for the great answers re: how to avoid shooting pictures all
day long only to discover you have loaded no film in the camera.  I'm sure
I'll be fondling my rewind knob now before every session, also checking the
rewind button and film counter.

This has got me wondering..... do folks have other habits, routines, or
rituals that they go through before, during and/or after each shooting
session?

Rich