RE: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)

Subject: RE: [OM] Duh! (and ON topic)
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:20:46 -0500
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>implement. What happened to that little window where you could see the
>film in the camera?
I used to wish that the Olympus cameras had these so I could see what type
and speed of film I had in the camera.  I have been processing film lately
and see enough fogged photos that I am beginning to wonder if these windows
are the cause of this.  As to if there is film in the camera I try the
rewind knob. I just don't always remember what type of film and speed might
be in it.  John Gettis

All you have to do is tear off the end of the film box and place it within the film memo holder on the camera body's back. If your camera body lacks a memo holder, do what the old pros did and tape the film box end to the camera body's back. The film type and ISO speed will be there at a glance.

Regards,
John A. Prosper