[OM] TOPE 7 deadline reminder

Subject: [OM] TOPE 7 deadline reminder
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:23:39 +0200
Hi,

I just wanted to remind all of you that TOPE 7 (Human Society) is
approaching the deadline of the shooting period.

Officially, the shooting period ends around the 30th of September, but as
always, some slack will be cut where desired.

So far I've only received 2 entries which isn't a whole lot. But then again,
the shooting season is still open, so it's still early days... Hopefully
many people will contribute to the event to make it a big success, just like
its predecessors.

Good, I hope you're all enjoying shooting something for the event, I sure
had some fun while shooting my shots (which I hope will out as desired).

Soooo, if you haven't shot anything yet, I'd like to encourage you all to do
so still, as I would certainly like to see the work of you all for this
theme!

Cheers!
Olafo