Re: [OM] T-18 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] T-18 flash
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:11:46 +0800
So it seems then the the S 20 is more applicable for different types of
cameras since it has normal auto functions i.e. set the camera to manual
mode, then shutter speed at 1/60, and aperture to the selected aperture
setting indicated on the flash unit per asa rating.

On the other hand, the T - 18 is more powerful. If I needed more power then
I would just carry the relatively bigger T20.

Regards

Titoy