RE: [OM] Re: MD1/Control Pack 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: MD1/Control Pack 2
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:02:34 -0700

BTW, has anybody heard from pj? Wonder how he's doing with humidity and underwater photography and all he was worrying about.

His options were fairly limited. He said he had Pelican cases and was going to use silica gel. If there are other possibilities I'm not aware of them. The place he went to, as he described it, sounded like a perfect place for his lenses and bodies to take a fungal beating. About all he can do is check his gear when he gets back and care for it then appropriately.

I've love to see his work when he does return.

Tris