[OM] (Fwd) BOUNCE olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Admin request of typ

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) BOUNCE olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Admin request of typ
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:13:13 +0000
He has uns*ubscribed, along with several others - Giles

Date:          18 Sep 2001 17:53:39 -0000

From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] List name change

If you lived in NY, you'd feel differently. You'd even see what the big
deal was. It hits hard here. It's tough to relate 2000 miles away.
Fortunately, you won't uns*ubscribe, as you have way too much OM equipment
that needs an outlet. :)

Larry