Re: [OM] T-20 back missing

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 back missing
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:09:25 EDT
In a message dated 9/18/01 7:42:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx writes:

> It may take awhile to get to you, but I understand that
>  letter size mail is going out now on aircraft.

I received two small OM parcels in the mail yesterday.  One fit in my mailbox
(T20 Autoconnector), the other didn't (varimagnifindere), so the mailman came
up and knocked on the door.  One from North Carolina, the other from
California.  The mail is moving.  There hasn't been much of a delay from
normal ops.

I hear the occasional take offs from SeaTac, most of them cargo.  The mail
usually hitches along, space available.

Rich