Re: [OM] Xmas xchange

Subject: Re: [OM] Xmas xchange
From: Neal Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:54:40 +0100
Bob,
This is the first list I've ever seen WITHOUT  a Jones in it!!  Please
INCLUDE ME IN!! Put me in next to Hurley (shame it's not Liz!!). I feel a
tad sorry for whoever gets my offering...must go out and make a special
effort.
Thanks,
Jones, Neal

At 12:57 PM 17/09/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Alright, here is the preliminary list in alphabetical order:
>
>1      Barber, Bill
>2      Barker, Chris
>3      Couch, Jim
>4      Cunningham, Jez
>5      Dacey, Andrew
>6      Dahl, Henrik
>7      Dougherty, Dave
>8      Edwards, Gary
>9      Gibson, Clendon
>10     Giles
>11     Goss, Steve
>12     Gries, Robert Gannon
>13     Hamm, Bruce
>14     Hurley, Daryl
>15     Loeven, Charles
>16     McBride, James N.
>17     Packard, c.e.
>18     Pendley, John
>19     Scales, Tom
>20     Smith, Jerry
>21     Timpe, Jim
>22     Trageser, Mickey
>23     Wallich, Paul
>24     Wesson, Roger
>25     Williams, Skip
>
>Feel free to e-mail me with others who would like to be included and I
>will add to the list until end of Nov.?
>
>As a means of keeping our personal mailing addresses out of public view,
>I will e-mail the e-address of the person that will receive their photo.
>It will be the responsibility of each individual to respond w/ the
>address that they would like the present to be sent.  However, this
>method does not allow for the surprise of opening an anonymous gift.  I
>am also open to other suggestions if anyone has additional ideas.
>Thanks for all the interest, and I hope that this goes well!
>
>bobgries

system administrator at:
CAEREINION HIGH SCHOOL
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx