RE: [OM] silverfast vs vuescan

Subject: RE: [OM] silverfast vs vuescan
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 14:56:39 -0700
Alan,
To answer one of your initial questions: Silverfast is Windows 95/98/2000 or
Mac compatible.
http://www.silverfast.com

The other question - does it make a difference / is it better than Vuescan?
Afraid I can't answer.

David Howells

My understanding is that Vuescan versions for Macs are only being upgraded OS X. If you have not wanted to make that plunge, Silverfast and Polaroid's software is the only alternative. I understand that the latest Polaroid version works pretty well.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California