[OM] List name change

Subject: [OM] List name change
From: Scott Perkins <2scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 06:26:28 -0400
Well, we are back on current events, no one is interested in talking
cameras again. In the world in which we live, there is going to good,
but mostly bad news, most every day.  People do need an oportunity to
vent, but  there are thousands of other lists
to do that on, I encourage everyone to join them.

I would encourage individuals to stick to the subject on this list,
otherwise there is no good reason to have it. This list should really
be renamed " Current Events/Right Wing Conspiricy Group
Discusion./Liberals Stay Away/Very Little Camera Talk"