(Fwd) RE: [OM] I think I got it!

Subject: (Fwd) RE: [OM] I think I got it!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:08:12 +0000

<jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: RE:
[OM] I think I got it! Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:24:55 +0100

Hello all,

Well, I've uns*ubscribed for a short while 'cos I'm off on holiday for a
week - and knowing the volume of mail I get from this list I don't think
the server would cope !!

I know it seems like a bad time to be going on holiday, but I will still be
thinking of you all, and everyone else, who has been caught up in the
activities of the last week.  Sometimes it's good just to get away from
everything for a while - sometimes it's necessary !!

Anyway, I'll be back in a week or so, and I'll probably ask for a summary
of what I've missed !! (don't want to be wading through digests / hundreds
of emails !)

[OM content] ... I will, of course, be taking my OM-2n.  Am going on the
Norfolk Broads with a group of 6 others, so could be a relaxing time.  I
will also be attempting a web page when I get back as well, so any worthy
photos (if there are any !) will be posted there.  Comments, either
critical or complimentary, will be most welcome.

Kind Regards, and as always my thoughts will be with you and everyone else
suffering at this time.

Jon Mitchell