Re: [OM] Misc. Seattle Report (some OM here)

Subject: Re: [OM] Misc. Seattle Report (some OM here)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:43:50 -0700

An excuse to drop off and pick up film, slides, prints.  Fuji Provia 100F/36
at Pro Lab is $6.47 a roll.  Is that decent?  I'm sure B&H, mailers are
cheaper, yes?  10 rolls and cold beer in the refer.

Fuji mailer from B&H is $3.75.

I looked at my Provia 100F slides, most underexposed, as I shot them all at
ASA 200 ("I'm an idiot", remember), but I managed to somehow "screw up" (I'm
STILL an Idiot) and get some BEAUTS!

We should all establish the proper film speed for our system.  :-)

 I can add black neoprene foam to the
legs of the 3021 with some good Boeing adhesive, or would Pliobond be a good
candidate for this?

Someone suggested some time ago on this issue that premolded pipe insulation is available from your home/hardware store. Just cut it to length and slip it on. No gluing needed. You can also order sleeves from Bogen.

Rich

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby