Re: [OM] From Triumph to Tragedy

Subject: Re: [OM] From Triumph to Tragedy
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:37:07 -0700
Not only that but we'd actually add to the carnage. Like pouring gasoline on your own house fire.

Tris

Adam wrote:
Even for those that are not
responsible, I fear that they will be attacked because of their colour or
ethnic origins but then they only have their own to blame.

Following that way of thinking, the victims working in the WTC also have their own to blame because they're americans. A pretty nasty thought. If the "civilized" world start acting like terrorists, i.e hitting blindly, we're no better than they are.

Henrik Dahl