RE: [OM] B-17 and other OM questions

Subject: RE: [OM] B-17 and other OM questions
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:27:36 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Smith

 >>>   Om content, 1)how do pictures end up in TOPE? There are some very
nice
>>>ones there.

Themed Olympus Photo Exhibition
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/gallery.html

>>>2)what is Bokeh?

An 'untranslatable' word describing the out of focus regions of a photograph
(usually the background, beyond your depth of field, where the image begins
to loose it's image sharpness and detail)
See TOPE 3 in the above links.

>>> 3)I've seen some pics on one of the other sites
>>>called aditl, a day in the life, is that done here?

Same place, essentially, as the TOPE entries.
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/links_page.htm
Scroll down and you'll find the three ADITL galleries as well as the TOPE
gallery link.

Jim