[OM] Re: (OM) (OT) Observations from NYC

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) (OT) Observations from NYC
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:41:51 +0100
Cc: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
That was worth reading!

Chris

At 08:33 -0400 12/9/01, Rick Beckrich wrote:
This was forwarded to me by Ken Gossett who does our
addressing and lettershop work....

Ken this is a note from my neighbors daughter

Today
 of been my second day back in the office since my vacation in
Mexico.

I sit here drinking a beer realizing that on any other day, freedom after
work would mean taking my panty hose and bra off.  Today it has a different
meaning.

Now I'm going to take a curtain rod and take my father's retirement flag
and
hang it outside.  If he were alive, I think that's what he would do.

+=+=+=+
Marna Bunger
September 11, 2001
1:00 p.m.