[OM] God bless us all

Subject: [OM] God bless us all
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:22:14 -0400
Hello everyone,
Yesterday, I couldn't collect my thoughts enough to respond to this horror. Now, I would like to say that the large number of appeals for prayer and for God's help were a blessing that helped me get through the day. I'm alone during the work week and have only one phone line, so I spent little time on the net. But every time I did look, I found new, heartfelt, expressions of sympathy and requests for prayer. We won't forget the implications of what happened as long as we live. And we are probably in for a long, messy process of cleaning these terrorist individuals and states who support them off the face of the earth. But the thing I think we can least afford to forget is that in the time of a great trial, our response was to turn to God.

I love this list, and photography is our reason for being, but here's one member who won't forget the responses of the majority of members to yesterday's events.

Regards and blessings to all,
John