Re: [OM] Today's Events

Subject: Re: [OM] Today's Events
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:07:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/01 12:40:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Doggre@xxxxxxx
writes:

We owe it to our children, our
grandchildren, and the rest of the free world to get this right

I was sitting at my computer working with the photo that is linked below.  I
turned on the TV adjacent to get the morning news at 6 am in San Diego.  To
my horror I watched with you all what was unfolding.

Regular members will understand that I am deeply affected by what has
happened and by the contrast of the photo I was editing and what was on my
TV.  We all have loved ones.  My particular sadness is the sure knowledge
that the innocence and joy portrayed in the photo of my grand daughter will
someday be sullied.  I feel real bad.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1032782&a=13592851&p=54050878

Dave Dougherty