[OM] FS Zuiko 300/4.5 and 35-105

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 300/4.5 and 35-105
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 11:49:29 +0800
Dear all,

I have a 95ew 300/4.5 MC version FS with box, like new hard case
and manual, no brassing, only some signs of use shown on the mounting
ring, perfect glasses. I have only used it a few times after acquired
it used in 1990. I sell it because I just got a user condition one and
I think I will use it more as I don't need to care about scratching it
;-)

The price is US$390 plus $20 for international shipping, FCFS. Anyone
interest please email me at: chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, there is a similar condition Zuiko 35-105/3.5-4.5 with original
hood that I would like to sell at US$230 plus $15 shipping.

Below you can find some pictures of the lenses:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~photogrp/sales.htm

C.H.Ling